Tara pulled off this great look at the 14th Annual Race to Erase MS Themed "Dance to Erase MS" event. Her hair was parted to the side and pinned back while a small piece of hair was sculpted into soft waves and styled to fall over her shoulder to add movement into her long style. Tara's bangs were also side swept and soft pieces left around her ears to create a soft look. This style will suit most hair types.
- Hair Category: Formal
- Hair Length: Long
- Hair Elasticity: Wavy
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, Heart, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Medium/Thick
- Hair Texture: Medium/Coarse
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average
- Glasses: Without glasses suits best
- Styling Time: 30+ minutes
- Products: Mousse and Hair Spray
- Styling Tip: Use a little serum to add shine and tame fly-aways.