The ever-popular Tara sizzled at "The Fountain" premiere with this great hairstyle. Her length was left below shoulder level and her top and side sections were angle layered to shape her wave and add body to the top. Long swept bangs were also cut to add shape around her face and to draw attention to her eyes. This style will work well on medium to thick hair types and smaller round face shapes.
- Hair Category: Formal
- Hair Length: Long
- Hair Elasticity: Wavy
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Medium/Thick
- Hair Texture: Medium/Coarse
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average
- Glasses: Without glasses suits best
- Styling Time: 30+ minutes
- Products: Gel Spray, Wax, Smoothing Shine, Hair Spray, and Moisturizer
- Styling Tip: Take large sections of your hair and wrap it around the large curling iron to achieve large waves.