Stacy used soft waves to add body through the ends of her hair at the 14th Annual Race to Erase MS Themed "Dance to Erase MS" event and looked great! Waves were added to create texture through her top section and to balance the body that has also been added throughout her top section. The height throughout the top section and length makes this hairstyle a great option for round face shapes.
- Hair Category: Formal
- Hair Length: Long
- Hair Elasticity: Wavy
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Round, Oval, Square, Heart, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Medium/Thick
- Hair Texture: Medium/Coarse
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, and 31 - 40
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average
- Glasses: Without glasses suits best
- Styling Time: 30+ minutes
- Products: Mousse, Smoothing Shine, and Hair Spray
- Styling Tip: Use the velcro rollers to add height to your hairstyle.