Selena had the cameras flashing at the 2007 Teen Choice Awards with the help of this hairstyle. Her length was left just past her shoulders and medium to long layers were cut through her back section to add body and volume. Side layers were also added and were texturised to compliment her face shape. This style will be easy to achieve and suits many occasions.
- Hair Category: Formal
- Hair Length: Long
- Hair Elasticity: Wavy
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Diamond, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Medium/Thick
- Hair Texture: Medium/Coarse
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Without glasses suits best
- Styling Time: 30+ minutes
- Products: Mousse, Wax, and Lacquer
- Styling Tip: Use the curling iron to add curl into the mid-lengths and the ends of your hair.