Sarah Hyland Long Wavy Hairstyle - Medium Brunette (Chocolate)
Elegant waves to the mid-lengths to ends of Sarah's locks for the 2011 Emmy's added grace to her over-all style. Highlights were even added to the top and sides for color contrast and completes the look magnificently. Regular trims will help maintain these locks by preventing split ends.
- Hair Category: Formal
- Hair Length: Long
- Hair Elasticity: Wavy
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 30 minutes
- Products: Mousse, Wax, Smoothing Shine, and Hair Spray
- Styling Tip: Apply a small amount of smoothing shine to your top sections for shine and hold.