Sadie Murray Long Wavy Hairstyle - Light Blonde
- Hair Category: Formal
- Hair Length: Long
- Hair Elasticity: Wavy
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Round, Oval, Heart, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 30+ minutes
- Products: Mousse, Wax, Smoothing Shine, and Hair Spray
- Styling Tip: Apply your smoothing shine to the top sections and then work it all the way down to the ends to soften this style.
1 . Apply Mousse
Apply styling mousse to damp hair, using your palm as a measuring guide, and evenly distribute it along the hair shaft. Styling mousse will add hold and can help achieve better results.
2 . Use a Medium Radial Brush
3 . Blow-dry the Back Under
4 . Blow-dry the Sides Under
5 . Use a Large Curling Iron
A large curling iron is used to create large soft curls and can be used to add body.
6 . Use a Curling Iron to Curl the Back
Starting from the back, take a small section of hair and place the ends at the base of your curling iron barrel and then wrap the hair up around the barrel until you reach your roots. Hold the hair for 5 to 10 seconds and then release the hair by unwinding the strands backwards. Continue this step until the entire back section of your hair is completed.
7 . Use a Curling Iron on the Front and Sides
Starting at the front, take a small section of hair and place the ends at the base of your curling iron barrel and then wrap the hair up around the barrel until you reach your roots. Hold the hair for 5 to 10 seconds and then release the hair by unwinding the strands backwards. Continue this step until all of the hair through your front and sides has been curled.
8 . Piece the Ends Using Wax
Apply a small amount of wax to your fingertips and then lightly piece and pinch the ends of your hair.