- Hair Category: Formal
- Hair Length: Long
- Hair Elasticity: Wavy
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 30+ minutes
- Products: Mousse, Wax, Smoothing Shine, and Hair Spray
- Styling Tip: Pinch the mid-lengths and ends of your hair with your wax to define the wave.
1 . Apply Mousse
2 . Part the Middle
Using the corner of your comb and standing in front of a mirror find the middle of your nose and then drag the comb straight up slowly until you reach your hairline and then continue back in a straight manner to achieve an even middle part. A middle part is a great way to make small, round face shapes appear longer and thinner.
3 . Use a Medium Radial Brush
A medium radial brush is used on medium to long hair types to smooth out wavy or curly hair textures or to add body to straight hair. When selecting a radial brush, always use one with a pure bristle as this will not tear or damage the hair.
4 . Blow-dry the Back Under
5 . Blow-dry the Sides Under
6 . Apply Smoothing Shine
7 . Apply Hairspray
8 . Curl Mid-lengths and Ends with a Curling Iron
Take a small section of hair and place the ends at the base of your curling iron barrel and then wrap the hair up around the barrel until you reach your mid-lengths. Hold the hair for 5 to 10 seconds and then release the hair by unwinding the strands backwards.
9 . Use a Large Curling Iron
A large curling iron is used to create large soft curls and can be used to add body.