Paula Patton Long Wavy Hairstyle - Black
This dainty 'do has gorgeous waves added to the mid-lengths to ends to give this look plenty of shape and bounce. This is easy to re-create with a curling iron and the right products. Regular trims is needed every 4-6 weeks to prevent split ends and to maintain a healthy look and feel.
- Hair Category: Formal
- Hair Length: Long
- Hair Elasticity: Wavy
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Round, Oval, Square, and Heart
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 30 minutes
- Products: Mousse, Wax, Smoothing Shine, and Hair Spray
- Styling Tip: Piece the ends out at the front to create this textured style.