Natasha Alam Long Wavy Hairstyle - Dark Blonde (Caramel)
- Hair Category: Formal
- Hair Length: Long
- Hair Elasticity: Wavy
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 30 minutes
- Products: Mousse, Wax, Smoothing Shine, and Hair Spray
- Styling Tip: Use your finishing products to smooth down the ends and direct your hair into place.
1 . Apply Mousse
Apply styling mousse to damp hair, using your palm as a measuring guide, and evenly distribute it along the hair shaft. Styling mousse will add hold and can help achieve better results.
2 . Use a Large Radial Brush
A large radial brush is usually used on long straight hair types or to smooth out wavy or curly hair textures. When selecting a radial brush, always use one with a pure bristle as this will not tear or damage the hair.
3 . Blow-dry the Back Under
4 . Blow-dry the Sides Under
5 . Blow-dry Bangs Forward to the Right
When blow-drying your bangs to the side, section your hair up and clip your hair back to leave only your bangs out. Remember to make sure that your bangs are damp to make blow-drying more effective. Next, take your brush and place it underneath the hair and then blow-dry starting from the roots, adding tension to the hair as you go. Slowly pull your section down to the ends and continue until dry.
6 . Piece the Ends Using Wax
Apply a small amount of wax to your fingertips and then lightly piece and pinch the ends of your hair.
7 . Pin the Side Back
Take your section of hair and pull it tightly across to the opposite side and pin it securely into place.