Lydia Hearst Long Wavy Hairstyle - Dark Blonde
These dark blonde locks are dressed in waves all through the back and sides giving this style a 70's inspired look and feel. This fun and flirty hairdo is easy to re-create at home with the right tools and products and needs regular trims every 4-6 weeks to maintain a healthy look and feel.
- Hair Category: Formal
- Hair Length: Long
- Hair Elasticity: Wavy
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 30+ minutes
- Products: Mousse, Wax, Smoothing Shine, and Hair Spray
- Styling Tip: Pinch and twist the ends out to create this textured 'do.