Lindsay Hartley Long Wavy Hairstyle - Dark Brunette (Mocha)
These long tresses are left to fall over the shoulder showing off the loose waves added to the mid-lengths to ends for movement. The top is teased at the roots to achieve lift and body and needs product to tame fly-away hair. This is a fantastic hairdo for any occasion and is easy to create at home with the right tools.
- Hair Category: Formal
- Hair Length: Long
- Hair Elasticity: Wavy
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Medium/Thick
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 30 minutes
- Products: Mousse, Wax, Smoothing Shine, and Hair Spray
- Styling Tip: Tease your hair at the roots for height and control.