Laura Prepon Long Wavy Hairstyle - Light Blonde (Golden)
Soft and sexy is the main idea for this hairstyle. Only long layers are cut around the edges to enhance the movement of the waves added to the mid-lengths to ends. This lookis easy to re-create with the right tools and products and will need regular trims every 4-6 weeks to prevent split ends.
- Hair Category: Formal
- Hair Length: Long
- Hair Elasticity: Wavy
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Round, Oval, Heart, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 30 minutes
- Products: Mousse, Smoothing Shine, and Hair Spray
- Styling Tip: Use your smoothing shine to add a small amount of gloss and to reduce fly-aways.