The main feature for this style is the layers. Without them, this style would not have volume or any shape. The layers have been cut all over from the mid-lengths down to the ends. Short face framing layers are great because they give the face a lovely soft shape. This style will work best on longer face shapes. The Sides: have been blunt cut and layers added to give the top more volume. The Back: has also been blunt cut with layers to give the crown all the attention.
- Hair Category: Formal
- Hair Length: Long
- Hair Elasticity: Wavy
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Round, Oval, Heart, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Thick
- Hair Texture: Medium/Coarse
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 30+ minutes
- Products: Mousse, Wax, Smoothing Shine, Hair Spray, and Moisturizer
- Styling Tip: Use the large curling iron in thick pieces of your hair to add large waves into the mid-lengths and ends.