Katherine Webb Long Wavy Hairstyle - Medium Brunette (Chocolate)
A combination of medium to long layers are cut sides and back to enhance the movement and shape through the mid-lengths to ends. This look is easy to re-create with the right tools and products and is best suited to compliment a long face. Regular trims is needed to maintain a healthy look and feel.
- Hair Category: Formal
- Hair Length: Long
- Hair Elasticity: Wavy
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Without glasses suits best
- Styling Time: 30 minutes
- Products: Mousse, Wax, and Hair Spray
- Styling Tip: Pinch and twist the ends to create this full shaped 'do.