Katherine Heigl Long Wavy Hairstyle
Katherine is the queen of style, and at the 2007 Screen Actors Guild Awards, she showed us exactly how to style it right! Her long golden locks were cut with feathering layers through her very ends to give her hair more texture, especially through her soft waves. The appeal of this style is the center part and the large waves which fall across the forehead. This is a great style for longer, thinner face shapes as it will help to give a more oval finish.
- Hair Category: Formal
- Hair Length: Long
- Hair Elasticity: Wavy
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, Heart, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average
- Glasses: Without glasses suits best
- Styling Time: 30+ minutes
- Products: Mousse, Wax, and Lacquer
- Styling Tip: Secure your curls into place with plenty of hairspray.