Jessica wore her hair in this classic style for the 2007 NCLR ALMA Awards and looked amazing! Her hair length fell just below her shoulders and layers were cut throughout the ends of her hair to add texture to her various sized curls. This is a great hairstyle for diamond face shapes because of the weight that has been added through the mid-lengths.
- Hair Category: Formal
- Hair Length: Long
- Hair Elasticity: Wavy
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, Heart, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Medium/Thick
- Hair Texture: Medium/Coarse
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, and 31 - 40
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 30+ minutes
- Products: Mousse and Gel Wax
- Styling Tip: Use the hot rollers to achieve this fantastic finish.