Isla Fisher Long Wavy Hairstyle
Isla's soft curl from the L.A premiere of "The Lookout" is a great styling option for thinner, triangular face shapes. A low forehead is required for this style because the hair has been pulled right off the face. Layers have been added through the mid-lengths and the ends of this hairdo to help add shape to the style.
- Hair Category: Formal
- Hair Length: Long
- Hair Elasticity: Wavy
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Medium/Thick
- Hair Texture: Medium/Coarse
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 30+ minutes
- Products: Wax, Sculpture Lotion, Smoothing Shine, Hair Spray, and Moisturizer
- Styling Tip: Take large sections of your hair and wrap it around the large curling iron to achieve large waves.