Heidi Klum Long Wavy Hairstyle
Description(Added: 13th November 2010 )
- Hair Category: Formal
- Hair Length: Long
- Hair Elasticity: Wavy
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Round, Oval, Square, Heart, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Medium/Thick
- Hair Texture: Medium/Coarse
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Without glasses suits best
- Styling Time: 30+ minutes
- Products: Mousse, Smoothing Shine, and Hair Spray
- Styling Tip: Leave your bangs slightly straight and add the wave throughout the ends of your hair to achieve this look.
1 . Apply Mousse
Apply styling mousse to damp hair, using your palm as a measuring guide, and evenly distribute it along the hair shaft. Styling mousse will add hold and can help achieve better results.
2 . Use a Paddle Brush
A paddle brush is used for detangling the hair and can be used to smooth out straight hair when blow-drying or styling. It is a must have for every household.
3 . Blow-dry Using a Paddle Brush
Working in sections starting from the back, place the paddle brush close to the roots and drag it through the strands slowly, taking care not to overheat your hair. Once dry, continue to a new section, completing the back, the sides and then the top section last of all.
4 . Use a Triple Barrel Curling Iron
A triple barrel curling iron is used to apply a defined wave throughout the hair.
5 . Use a Triple Barrel Curling Iron to Curl the Back
Starting at the nape and working your way up, take a small to medium section of hair and clamp it between the barrels of your curling iron. Hold the hair for 5 to 10 seconds and then release.
6 . Use a Triple Barrel Curling Iron to Curl the Side
Starting above your ear and working your way up to your part, take a small to medium section of hair and clamp it between the barrels of your curling iron. Hold the hair for 5 to 10 seconds and then release.
7 . Pin the Hair Half Up and Half Down
Take one section of hair from one side and secure it at the back of your head with a pin. Repeat on the other side to form this style.