- Hair Category: Formal
- Hair Length: Long
- Hair Elasticity: Wavy
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Without glasses suits best
- Styling Time: 30+ minutes
- Products: Mousse, Wax, and Lacquer
- Styling Tip: Use the wax to define your waves and add lacquer for extra hold.
1 . Apply Mousse
Apply styling mousse to damp hair, using your palm as a measuring guide, and evenly distribute it along the hair shaft. Styling mousse will add hold and can help achieve better results.
2 . Part to the Left
3 . Use a Large Radial Brush
A large radial brush is usually used on long straight hair types or to smooth out wavy or curly hair textures. When selecting a radial brush, always use one with a pure bristle as this will not tear or damage the hair.
4 . Blow-dry the Back Under
5 . Blow-dry the Sides Under
6 . Use a Large Curling Iron
A large curling iron is used to create large soft curls and can be used to add body.
7 . Curl Mid-lengths and Ends with a Curling Iron
Take a small section of hair and place the ends at the base of your curling iron barrel and then wrap the hair up around the barrel until you reach your mid-lengths. Hold the hair for 5 to 10 seconds and then release the hair by unwinding the strands backwards.
8 . Piece the Ends Using Wax
Apply a small amount of wax to your fingertips and then lightly piece and pinch the ends of your hair.
9 . Apply Lacquer
Lacquer is great for strong hold. A small amount is all that is required to finish and should be applied from an arms length distance to the entire style.