This was a very alluring hairstyle for Fergie at the 2007 American Music Awards. Her hair was pulled half up to show off her luscious length which fell below her shoulders. Only minimum layers were cut through her edges to allow body and movement from top to bottom.
- Hair Category: Formal
- Hair Length: Long
- Hair Elasticity: Wavy
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, Diamond, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Medium/Thick
- Hair Texture: Medium/Coarse
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, and 31 - 40
- Height: Tall
- Weight: Thin/Average
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 30+ minutes
- Products: Mousse, Wax, Smoothing Shine, and Hair Spray
- Styling Tip: Take large sections of your hair and wrap it around the hot rollers to achieve large waves.