Eva stepped out with a variation of curls and two types of texture through her hairstyle at the ABC Upfront event and looked great! Her hair on top was smoothed in a backwards direction and tight and medium sized curls were added to her mid-lengths to create texture. Layers were also cut into her mid-lengths and ends to reduce the weight in her curls.
- Hair Category: Formal
- Hair Length: Long
- Hair Elasticity: Curly
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, Heart, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Medium/Thick
- Hair Texture: Medium/Coarse
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 30+ minutes
- Products: Mousse and Moulding Cream
- Styling Tip: Add curls to the mid-lengths and the ends of your hair with the curling iron.