Eva Longoria Parker Long Wavy Hairstyle - Medium Brunette (Auburn)
- Hair Category: Formal
- Hair Length: Long
- Hair Elasticity: Wavy
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, Heart, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Medium/Thick
- Hair Texture: Medium/Coarse
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average
- Glasses: Without glasses suits best
- Styling Time: 30+ minutes
- Products: Mousse, Smoothing Shine, and Lacquer
- Styling Tip: Once the rollers are out, smooth the hair down with smoothing shine for a great finish.
1 . Apply Mousse
Apply styling mousse to damp hair, using your palm as a measuring guide, and evenly distribute it along the hair shaft. Styling mousse will add hold and can help achieve better results.
2 . Part to the Left
3 . Use Large Hot Rollers
A large hot roller is used to give your hair a larger curl and to add lots of body.
4 . Apply Hot Rollers Close to Part
Take a section of hair no wider than the diameter of the hot roller and comb it through to ensure there are no knots. Place the roller at the ends of the section of hair, being sure to smooth the ends under, and then twist the roller down the hair shaft towards the roots and secure it with a pin or clip. Continue applying the rollers through your front section down to your ears. Keep the rollers in your hair until they cool.
5 . Apply Smoothing Shine
6 . Style Side Behind Ear
Pulling your hair back and placing it behind your ear will help to keep the strands off your face and change the look of your style.
7 . Apply Lacquer
Lacquer is great for strong hold. A small amount is all that is required to finish and should be applied from an arms length distance to the entire style.