Denise Richards Long Wavy Hairstyle
Denise pulled off a great look at the L.A premiere for "Ratatouille" with the help of this style. Spiraling waves through the ends of her long hair added plenty of life to her look and layers were sliced into the mid-lengths of her hair, closer to the top, so that texture was added through her top section and so that her top section wasn't pulled flat from the weight of her hair.
- Hair Category: Formal
- Hair Length: Long
- Hair Elasticity: Wavy
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, Heart, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Medium/Thick
- Hair Texture: Medium/Coarse
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 30+ minutes
- Products: Mousse, Smoothing Shine, and Hair Spray
- Styling Tip: Add a smooth wave to the very ends of your hair and pull the hair in front of the shoulder onto one side to show off your length.