- Hair Category: Formal
- Hair Length: Long
- Hair Elasticity: Wavy
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 30+ minutes
- Products: Mousse, Smoothing Shine, and Hair Spray
- Styling Tip: Applying the smoothing shine as a finishing product will achieve a looser wave.
1 . Apply Mousse
Apply styling mousse to damp hair, using your palm as a measuring guide, and evenly distribute it along the hair shaft. Styling mousse will add hold and can help achieve better results.
2 . Use Large Hot Rollers
A large hot roller is used to give your hair a larger curl and to add lots of body.
3 . Apply Hot Rollers Through the Back
Take the entire back section of your hair, and then starting from the crown, take a smaller section of hair no wider than the diameter of the hot roller and comb it through to ensure there are no knots. Place the roller at the ends of the section of hair, being sure to smooth the ends under, and then twist the roller down the hair shaft until it meets your head and then secure it in place with a pin or clip. Repeat this step until you have reached the nape of your neck and the entire back section of your hair is completed. Keep the rollers in your hair until they cool.
4 . Apply Hot Rollers Vertically to the Side
Take a section of hair no wider than the diameter of the hot roller and comb it through to ensure there are no knots. Place the roller at the ends of the section of hair, being sure to smooth the ends under, and then twist the roller vertically, making sure to roll it backwards, along the hair shaft to the roots and secure it with a pin or clip. Keep the rollers in your hair until they cool.