The texturising waves throughout Carrie's lengths at The 6th Annual American Idol Grand Finale not only give her a stunning look but also give her fine hair lots of body and life. Those with fine hair who want to re-create this style will need to have regular trims to keep their hair looking rich and healthy.
- Hair Category: Formal
- Hair Length: Long
- Hair Elasticity: Wavy
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, Heart, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 30+ minutes
- Products: Mousse and Moulding Cream
- Styling Tip: Use the curling iron to add waves in a backwards direction to achieve this look.