Amanda turned heads at The 2007 MTV Movie Awards with this blonde 'do. Layers were cut into the very ends of her long hair to add movement into her soft waves. To finish, the front sides of her hair were styled to fall onto her face, which will help to compliment and disguise the size of a triangular face shape. The ends of your hair will need to be trimmed regularly to keep this style looking great.
- Hair Category: Formal
- Hair Length: Long
- Hair Elasticity: Wavy
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Round, Oval, and Heart
- Hair Density: Medium/Thick
- Hair Texture: Medium/Coarse
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 30+ minutes
- Products: Gel Wax and Straightening
- Styling Tip: Add a slight wave into the ends of your hair with the curling iron.