Alice Greczyn Long Wavy Hairstyle
These long waves and chocolate brown tones look funky on Alice at the NBC 2005 All Star Celebration. The length has been left below shoulder level and the mid-lengths and ends have been jagged cut to enhance the wave and add body where it is needed. This style will best suit medium to thick hair types.
- Hair Category: Formal
- Hair Length: Long
- Hair Elasticity: Wavy
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, Heart, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Medium/Thick
- Hair Texture: Medium/Coarse
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Without glasses suits best
- Styling Time: 30+ minutes
- Products: Mousse, Gel Wax, and Lacquer
- Styling Tip: Use the large curling iron in thick pieces of the hair to add large waves into the mid-lengths and ends.