Sandra Bullock Long Wavy Hairstyle - Dark Brunette (Mocha)
Sandra Bullock wowed the crowds at the 86th Academy Awards when she arrived with her locks worn over one shoulder. Beautiful waves are added to the mid-lengths to ends which can be easily achieved using hot rollers or a large curling iron and parted to the side making it perfect to frame a long face. Regular trims is needed to prevent split ends.
- Hair Category: Formal
- Hair Length: Long
- Hair Elasticity: Wavy
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Medium/Thick
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 30+ minutes
- Products: Mousse, Wax, Smoothing Shine, and Hair Spray
- Styling Tip: Take large sections of your hair and wrap it around the large curling iron to achieve large waves.