Jamie King's light blonde locks are left to fall over the shoulder showing off the stunning waves added to the mid-lengths to ends for shape and movement. This formal style turned heads at the 18th Annual Critics' Choice Movie Awards 2013. This is an easy style to re-create at home with the right tools and needs product for hold and shine.
- Hair Category: Formal
- Hair Length: Long
- Hair Elasticity: Wavy
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 30+ minutes
- Products: Mousse, Wax, Smoothing Shine, and Hair Spray
- Styling Tip: Apply a small amount of smoothing shine to your top sections for shine and hold.