Cher Lloyd Long Wavy Hairstyle - Dark Brunette (Mocha)
These stunning tresses have large loose waves added to the mid-lengths to ends for shape and movement that can be easily re-created using rollers or a curling iron. The top is parted on the side making it a great style to compliment a long face and perfect for any occasion. Product is needed for shine and hold and regular trims will help prevent split ends.
- Hair Category: Formal
- Hair Length: Long
- Hair Elasticity: Wavy
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 30 minutes
- Products: Mousse, Wax, Smoothing Shine, and Hair Spray
- Styling Tip: Spray a small amount of hairspray over the top sections to keep the front sections down and flat.