Victoria Justice Long Straight Hairstyle - Light Brunette (Chocolate)
Slick and glossy is what Victoria was going for when she chose to wear this hairstyle to the 2011 MTV Awards. Her locks were blow-waved smooth and parted to the side to compliment the face for a simple yet stunning finish. This hairstyle is best suited for those with fine to medium hair types and will need regular trims to prevent split ends.
- Hair Category: Formal
- Hair Length: Long
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Round, Oval, Heart, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, and 31 - 40
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Without glasses suits best
- Styling Time: 20 minutes
- Products: Smoothing Shine, Hair Spray, and Straightening
- Styling Tip: Use your smoothing shine to add a small amount of gloss and to reduce fly-aways.