Vanessa was all about style at the Tribeca Film Festival Premiere of "Suburban Girl". Her long hair was softly styled with backward directed waves to form piecey ringlets to create waves with lots of texture. To finish, her long bangs were side swept to create a large forehead flattering style. This hairstyle will hold in place better in medium to thick hair types.
- Hair Category: Formal
- Hair Length: Long
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, Heart, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Medium/Thick
- Hair Texture: Medium/Coarse
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average
- Glasses: Without glasses suits best
- Styling Time: 30+ minutes
- Products: Mousse, Smoothing Shine, and Straightening
- Styling Tip: Use the velcro rollers to add height into your hair.