Valerie Azlynn Long Straight Hairstyle - Medium Brunette (Chocolate)
- Hair Category: Formal
- Hair Length: Long
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Round, Oval, Heart, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Without glasses suits best
- Styling Time: 30 minutes
- Products: Mousse, Wax, and Hair Spray
- Styling Tip: Use your smoothing shine to add a small amount of gloss and to reduce fly-aways.
1 . Apply Mousse
Apply styling mousse to damp hair, using your palm as a measuring guide, and evenly distribute it along the hair shaft. Styling mousse will add hold and can help achieve better results.
2 . Use a Medium Radial Brush
A medium radial brush is used on medium to long hair types to smooth out wavy or curly hair textures or to add body to straight hair. When selecting a radial brush, always use one with a pure bristle as this will not tear or damage the hair.
3 . Blow-dry the Back Under
4 . Blow-dry the Sides Under
5 . Blow-dry Bangs Forward
When blow-drying your bangs forward, clip your hair back leaving only your bangs out. Position your bangs evenly in your brush, taking the hair in a forward direction. Blow-dry from roots to ends, keeping the tension consistent, and evenly distribute heat over the whole section of hair that you are working on. Repeat until the hair is dry. This will stop any frizz that may occur.
6 . Piece the Ends Using Wax
Apply a small amount of wax to your fingertips and then lightly piece and pinch the ends of your hair.
7 . Style Bangs Forward Using Wax
Apply a small amount of wax to your fingertips, and then using your fingers, rake through your bangs pinching the ends as you go to create a feathered, textured effect.