Susan lit up the red carpet of the 17th Annual 2006 Glamour "Women of the Year" Awards with this sexy look. Her hair was cut to below shoulder length and layers were added into her very ends and mid-lengths to add lots of body throughout the style. This hairstyle will go well with most hair types and requires regular trims to help keep the great shape. This type of style is perfect for those after a styling option which will make their hair appear fuller.
- Hair Category: Formal
- Hair Length: Long
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Square, Heart, Diamond, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Medium/Thick
- Hair Texture: Medium/Coarse
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Without glasses suits best
- Styling Time: 30+ minutes
- Products: Mousse, Smoothing Shine, and Lacquer
- Styling Tip: Use the velcro rollers and then tease your hair at the very roots to add lots of body throughout the whole style.