Amanda Righetti Long Straight Hairstyle - Dark Red
This hot red 'do has jagged layers cut through the front to add shape and style to compliment the luscious length which flows over the shoulders. This slick and smooth is easy to achieve with the perfect blow-dry and straightening irons if needed. Regular trims every 4-6 weeks will help prevent split ends.
- Hair Category: Formal
- Hair Length: Long
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Round, Oval, Heart, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Medium/Thick
- Hair Texture: Medium/Coarse
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, and 31 - 40
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 30 minutes
- Products: Smoothing Shine, Hair Spray, and Moisturizer
- Styling Tip: Use your smoothing shine to add a small amount of gloss and to reduce fly-aways.