Rachel Weisz Long Straight Hairstyle - Dark Brunette
- Hair Category: Formal
- Hair Length: Long
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Round, Oval, Heart, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 30 minutes
- Products: Wax, Smoothing Shine, and Hair Spray
- Styling Tip: Use your fingers to pinch the styling products through to create a textured finish.
1 . Apply Smoothing Shine
Apply a very small amount of smoothing shine to the palms of your hands and then run it through the mid-lengths and ends of your hair. Smoothing shine will work best on any hair type and style, but is especially good for smoothing down frizzy hair.
2 . Use a Large Radial Brush
3 . Blow-dry the Back Under
To blow-dry under, start at the nape/back and place your brush under the section of hair close to the nape. With the dryer held up over the hair, pull the brush from the roots and continue to the mid length's, keeping the blow-dryer following over the top. Once you reach the ends, curve them under. Repeat this step until the section is completely dry.
4 . Blow-dry the Sides Under
To blow-dry the sides, take out a small section of hair from the front and clip the rest of the hair away. Next, place the brush under the section and then pull the brush and hair forward around your face (this curving motion creates body). Place the hair-dryer on top of the brush until you reach the ends and then turn the ends under. Repeat until dry.
5 . Piece the Ends Using Wax
Apply a small amount of wax to your fingertips and then lightly piece and pinch the ends of your hair.