Monica Long Straight Hairstyle
Monica looked perfect at the 2006 MTV Video Music Awards with this golden 'do. The main feature for this style is the long shaped face framing layers which were cut around her front section to add shape and definition to all the right areas. Long side swept bangs were also cut to blend in with her style. This style will work best on medium to thick hair types.
- Hair Category: Formal
- Hair Length: Long
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, and Heart
- Hair Density: Medium/Thick
- Hair Texture: Medium/Coarse
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Without glasses suits best
- Styling Time: 30+ minutes
- Products: Wax, Sculpture Lotion, Smoothing Shine, Hair Spray, and Moisturizer
- Styling Tip: Spray a small amount of hairspray into your roots for extra volume and hold.