Maria Shriver Long Straight Hairstyle - Medium Brunette (Chocolate)
Layers are cut around the sides and back of these luscious tresses then blow-waved smooth lightly flicking out the ends for a fun and fancy finish. This stunning 'do is easy to re-create with the right tools and products, and and needs regular trims every 4-6 weeks to prevent split ends.
- Hair Category: Formal
- Hair Length: Long
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 30 minutes
- Products: Wax, Smoothing Shine, Hair Spray, and Moisturizer
- Styling Tip: Use your smoothing shine to add a small amount of gloss and to reduce fly-aways.