Maggie Q Long Straight Hairstyle
This stunning star always looks great, and this style from the 2007 ESPY Awards is no exception. Maggie's long locks were softly layered to add height around her crown and to create these textured edges. Long shaped bangs were also cut to shape her face and finish her look off perfectly. This style will work best on medium to thick hair types and naturally straight hair.
- Hair Category: Formal
- Hair Length: Long
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Round, Oval, Heart, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Medium/Thick
- Hair Texture: Medium/Coarse
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Without glasses suits best
- Styling Time: 30+ minutes
- Products: Mousse, Wax, Smoothing Shine, Hair Spray, and Moisturizer
- Styling Tip: Use your smoothing shine to add a small amount of gloss and to reduce fly-aways.