Lindsay Price Long Straight Hairstyle
- Hair Category: Formal
- Hair Length: Long
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Round, Oval, Heart, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, and 31 - 40
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 20 minutes
- Products: Smoothing Shine, Hair Spray, and Moisturizer
- Styling Tip: Use your smoothing shine to add a small amount of gloss and to reduce fly-aways.
1 . Apply Moisturizer
Apply a small amount of hair moisturizer to the palm of your hand and distribute it evenly through the mid-lengths and the ends. Moisturizer will help your hair to maintain good condition and protect your strands from heat as you style.
2 . Use a Paddle Brush
A paddle brush is used for detangling the hair and can be used to smooth out straight hair when blow-drying or styling. It is a must have for every household.
3 . Blow-dry Using a Paddle Brush
Working in sections starting from the back, place the paddle brush close to the roots and drag it through the strands slowly, taking care not to overheat your hair. Once dry, continue to a new section, completing the back, the sides and then the top section last of all.
4 . Use a Medium Radial Brush
5 . Blow-dry Bangs Forward to the Right
When blow-drying your bangs to the side, section your hair up and clip your hair back to leave only your bangs out. Remember to make sure that your bangs are damp to make blow-drying more effective. Next, take your brush and place it underneath the hair and then blow-dry starting from the roots, adding tension to the hair as you go. Slowly pull your section down to the ends and continue until dry.