Kristen Bell - Straight Long Straight Hairstyle
Kristen Bell wowed the crowd with her lovely mane at the 2008 ESPY Awards. She wore a long bob with layers cut through the edges to create softness to the edges. Her jagged bangs were a great feature and completed her look perfectly. If you like it and you'd like to achieve a dead straight finish, try a straightening iron.
- Hair Category: Formal
- Hair Length: Long
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Without glasses suits best
- Styling Time: 30+ minutes
- Products: Wax, Smoothing Shine, Hair Spray, and Straightening
- Styling Tip: Use your finishing products to smooth down the ends and direct your hair into place.