Kerry Perry Long Straight Braided Hairstyle - Black
These black tresses are blunt cut all through the back an sides to maintain a low-fuss style that is easy to manage with regular trims every 4-6 weeks. A braid is added to the top and pulled to the side as a headband to add wow-factor to this simple 'do and completes the over-all style magnificently.
- Hair Category: Formal
- Hair Length: Long
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Round, Oval, Heart, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Medium/Thick
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 30 minutes
- Products: Mousse, Smoothing Shine, and Hair Spray
- Styling Tip: Use your finishing products to smooth down the ends and direct your hair into place.