Katie Stevens Long Straight Hairstyle
- Hair Category: Formal
- Hair Length: Long
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 30 minutes
- Products: Smoothing Shine, Hair Spray, and Straightening
- Styling Tip: Use your finishing products to smooth down the ends and direct your hair into place.
1 . Apply Straightening Balm
Squeeze a small amount of straightening balm into your palms and then rub your hands together before smoothing the product evenly through damp hair.
2 . Use a Medium Radial Brush
A medium radial brush is used on medium to long hair types to smooth out wavy or curly hair textures or to add body to straight hair. When selecting a radial brush, always use one with a pure bristle as this will not tear or damage the hair.
4 . Blow-dry Left Side Back
Take a section of your hair from your ear to your temple that is the same diameter as the brush. Place your brush on top of the hair starting at the roots and pull the hair slowly in a backward direction with your blow-dryer following in front. Be sure the section is dry and then repeat the step on a new section of hair directly behind.
5 . Blow-dry Right Side Back
6 . Part to the Right
Using the corner of your comb and standing in front of a mirror find the middle of your right eye and then drag the comb straight up slowly until you reach your hairline and then continue back in a straight manner to achieve an even right part. A side part is great for longer face shapes because it creates the illusion of width.