Katherine Webb Long Straight Hairstyle
These gorgeous brunette locks are blow-waved beautifully then worn then swept to one side showing off the dainty layers cut into the sides and front. This formal hairstyle is great for those naturally long locks and needs regular trims every 4-6 weeks to prevent split ends maintaining a healthy look and feel.
- Hair Category: Formal
- Hair Length: Long
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Medium/Thick
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 30 minutes
- Products: Mousse, Smoothing Shine, and Hair Spray
- Styling Tip: Use your smoothing shine to add a small amount of gloss and to reduce fly-aways.