Kate Hudson Long Straight Hairstyle - Light Blonde (Champagne)
Smooth and shiny is the main aim for this style. Only subtle long layers are cut around the edges to lighten the ends. This slick 'do is easy to achieve with a blow-wave and little serum to tame fly-away hair. Regular trims every 4-6 weeks will keep this hairstyle in shape and prevent split ends.
- Hair Category: Formal
- Hair Length: Long
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Round, Oval, Heart, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, and 31 - 40
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 20 minutes
- Products: Smoothing Shine, Hair Spray, and Moisturizer
- Styling Tip: Apply a small amount of smoothing shine to your top sections for shine and hold.