Kat Dennings Long Straight Hairstyle - Medium Brunette
These long brown locks are are left to fall over the shoulders showing off the soft movement through the mid-lengths to ends giving this formal 'do shape and shape and style. This is an easy look to re-create and will need product for hold and shine. Regular trims will help prevent split ends.
- Hair Category: Formal
- Hair Length: Long
- Hair Elasticity: Wavy
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 30 minutes
- Styling Tip: Use your finishing products to smooth down the ends and direct your hair into place.