Jenna Ushkowitz Long Straight Hairstyle - Dark Brunette
These highlighted locks are blow-waved smooth from root to ends adding movement to the mid-lengths to ends for shape and style. The bangs are are worn down to frame the face and completes the over-all look perfectly. Regular trims is needed every 4-6 weeks to prevent split ends.
- Hair Category: Formal
- Hair Length: Long
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Medium/Thick
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average
- Glasses: Without glasses suits best
- Styling Time: 30 minutes
- Products: Smoothing Shine, Hair Spray, and Moisturizer
- Styling Tip: Use your finishing products to smooth down the ends and direct your hair into place.