Hilary Swank Long Straight Hairstyle
Hilary looked stunning at the Escada Grand Opening of the Beverly Hills Flagship Boutique thanks to this simple style. Her hair was smoothed straight to enhance the look of her blunt ends and her bangs were side swept to disguise her high hairline. This is a wonderful style for longer face shapes.
- Hair Category: Formal
- Hair Length: Long
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, Heart, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Medium/Thick
- Hair Texture: Medium/Coarse
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 30+ minutes
- Products: Smoothing Shine, Hair Spray, and Straightening
- Styling Tip: Give your hair a smoother finish by lightly running the straightening iron over your ends.