Fergie kept her hairstyle simple and sleek at a New Year's function 2008. Her trade mark length was left out to show off long layers cut through the ends to give a weightless finish and shape the front. The middle part of this style makes it best suited to those with rounder face shapes.
- Hair Category: Formal
- Hair Length: Long
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Round, Oval, Heart, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 30+ minutes
- Products: Wax, Smoothing Shine, Hair Spray, and Straightening
- Styling Tip: A small amount of finishing products is all that is needed to complete this style.