Emma Stone Long Straight Hairstyle
This was a drop-dead gorgeous look for Emma Stone at the 2008 MTV Movie Awards. Her copper colored mane was blow-dried to show off glamorous layers through the back and sides. It was also pinned back on one side to create a sensational unbalanced effect.
- Hair Category: Formal
- Hair Length: Long
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Tall
- Weight: Thin/Average
- Glasses: Without glasses suits best
- Styling Time: 30+ minutes
- Products: Mousse, Wax, Smoothing Shine, and Hair Spray
- Styling Tip: Direct your hair into position while applying the finishing products.